Department Of Gastroenterology, SSPH&PGTI, Noida
Super speciality paediatric hospital and post graduate teaching institute is one of few dedicated and fastest growing all children hospital, with pediatric gastroenterology as one of the important departments of the hospital. Department has faculty specialized in different aspects of gastroenterology including endoscopic services. The department aims to provide comprehensive gastroenterology services to the patients up to 18 years of age.
- At present the department is having 22 beds functional, with 6 beds intensive care and high dependency unit
- Department is running daily OPD services.
- Department has started endoscopy services since March 2017. Various endoscopy services include upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, colonoscopy, variceal band ligation, sclerotherapy, polypectomy and foreign body removal etc.
- Department is planning to extend OPD services in form of various dedicated speciality clinics in field of Celiac disease, functional gastrointestinal disorder etc.
In future we will consolidate our endoscopic facilities and will start various GI investigatory procedures including esophageal and anorectal manometry, sweat chloride, 24-hour pH metry.
- The department is planning to introduce various teaching courses.
- We also look forward to promote high quality research in order to improve the management of children in field of Gastroenterology.
Dr. Arun Kumar Bhatt
Designation: Director, Professor and Head of Department
Qualifications: M.D (Medicine)
Dr. Vikas Jain
Designation: Assistant professor
Qualifications: M.D, DM, PDCC. (Pediatric Gastroenterology)
Dr. Umesh Shukla
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: M.D, PDCC (Pediatric Gastroenterology)